A Maryland and D.C. Litigation Firm
If you are going through a divorce, it will impact your real estate concerns. If you are arrested for a criminal offense, it will affect your professional license. For any legal concerns that may require litigation, you want a law firm on your side prepared to handle all aspects of your case.
At the law offices of MarcusBonsib, LLC, our lawyers have been protecting the rights of individuals and businesses with concerns in the state, federal and appellate courts of Maryland and Washington, D.C. With a diverse litigation practice, our attorneys work together to find solutions for clients with a wide range of legal concerns.
- Criminal law: With over two decades as a Greenbelt criminal defense law firm, we handle everything from misdemeanors to felonies in municipal, state and federal courts.
- Traffic offenses: From speeding tickets to drunk driving, a traffic offense can lead to license suspension, additional insurance points and even jail time.
- Business consulting and litigation: Aiding businesses from formation to dissolution, we help our clients create smarter contracts and protect their rights in court.
- Family law: When the future of your family is in dispute, we do everything we can to help build a better future for your family. From property division to child custody, we can help.
- Election law: If you are running for office, there are a lot of legal issues that can develop. We will make sure you are prepared to handle them all.
- Professional discipline: From doctors and nurses to accountants and attorneys, our firm protects the rights of professionals.
- Construction law: Representing a wide range of parties involved in the construction business, we handle everything from contract bidding to dispute resolution.
- Personal injury: If you have been seriously injured as the result of someone else's negligence, we will make sure you get the medical care and compensation you deserve. We also defend those accused of causing harm to others.
- Appellate practice: Things do not always work out the way you expected in court. If you are interested in filing or defending against an appeal, we can help.
From our offices in Greenbelt, we are dedicated to protecting the rights of our clients in courts across DC and Maryland. Our attorneys make every effort to return calls within 24 hours. Call us at 301-441-3000 or contact us online today to schedule a consultation.