Maryland and D.C. Business Consulting and Litigation Lawyers
Protecting Your Business
In today's business environment, small and large companies face the specter of litigation on a daily basis. Our goal at MarcusBonsib, LLC is to assist clients in a minimizing the risk of litigation through careful case analysis and development of strategies which may avoid the need to litigate disputes. Our firm has an extraordinary breadth of experience in many business sectors which makes our legal team an indispensable element for corporate decision makers. We have established reputations as experienced, sophisticated, knowledgeable business lawyers.
Dedicated to helping our clients grow and sustain successful businesses, we represent clients involved in numerous industries, including law firms, medical partnerships, accounting firms, construction companies, restaurants and more.
Most small to medium sized businesses cannot afford to keep a lawyer on staff, but our firm can serve as in-house counsel as you need it. From business planning to litigation, we can help you with a number of concerns, including:
- Business formation: Whether you want a corporation, limited liability company, sole proprietorship or partnership, we will help you find the entity that best fits your needs.
- Business dissolution: If your business is coming to an end, we can help you with exit planning, succession planning and severance packages.
- Business litigation: Are you involved in a business dispute? We offer plaintiff and defense counsel for businesses in Maryland and D.C. civil courts.
- General contract law: Our attorneys will be there to provide advice on everything from sales of businesses and professional practices to negotiating commercial leases.
- Business planning and taxes: As you make decisions to help grow your business and minimize your tax burden, we will make sure you have your long-term goals in mind.
From business start ups to companies that have been fixtures in their communities for years, we have the experience and resources to help all types of businesses with a wide range of concerns. Our attorneys make every effort to return calls within 24 hours. Call us at 301-441-3000 or contact us online today to schedule a consultation.