Get Battle-Tested Criminal Defense Attorneys On Your Side
If you have been charged with any type of crime, it is important to get battle-tested attorneys on your side in the courtroom.
MarcusBonsib, LLC, has the experience and the resources to handle a wide range of criminal charges in the state and federal courts of Maryland and Washington, D.C., including:
- Drug crimes such as possession, distribution and manufacturing
- Violent crimes such as assault, murder, vehicular homicide and domestic violence
- Theft crimes such as robbery, burglary and shoplifting
- Sex crimes such as rape, statutory rape, molestation and sexual assault
- White collar crimes such as fraud, embezzlement and political corruption
- Traffic offenses such as DUI/DWI, reckless driving and vehicular homicide
Decades Of Criminal Defense Experience
Bruce L. Marcus, Esq., has over 35 years of experience as a criminal defense attorney. Robert C. Bonsib, Esq., for his first 15 years as an attorney, served as both a federal and state prosecutor, followed by almost 25 years as a criminal defense lawyer. Megan E. Coleman, Esq., and Sydney M. Patterson, Esq., are associates at MarcusBonsib, LLC, who offer criminal defense representation.
With great depth in the criminal defense services we can offer, we have represented organizations and individuals in criminal matters from the simple to the complex, from a misdemeanor criminal matter to the multimonth federal drug or fraud trial.
Call Now To Discuss Representation
From our offices in Greenbelt, MarcusBonsib, LLC, attorneys are ready to help you. Our attorneys make every effort to return calls within 24 hours. Call us at 301-441-3000 or contact us online today to learn more.