No one enjoys admitting that they made a serious mistake. But when that reluctance is part of the criminal justice system, errors can mean that people who are not guilty of crimes spend years of their lives behind bars. One such case began in November 1983, when a...
Month: March 2021
- How you could benefit from a QDRO in divorce
- Could your lawyer’s poor performance lead to a criminal appeal?
- When do doctors fail to provide a reasonable standard of care?
- Consumer Reports: Pick-ups getting bigger, deadlier
- Youth on trial: Cases often include false confessions, false witness statements